2006/01/21

If You Could Just Smell Them Too...

Okay, there are a few areas where eBooks don't measure up to their treeware versions: mainly look and feel (yeah, that includes smell). But, I have never minded that trade off for better useability and portability. But, the more and more I read digital texts, I'm finding even more to enjoy about them. My newest thing is a well-formatted eBook.

Past are my days of just converting plain text files to a Palm readable format, now that I've discovered Palm Markup Language. The program on the left was my first introduction to it, but the trial sucks and they charge $30 for what is more or less a glorified version of Notepad. But, then, I found PML from the same makers. Its funny how the free version is actually a lot more useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home