2005/12/02

I Don't Mean to Make People Feel Like Dumbasses

Is it really my fault that I can do in ten minutes what the rest of the class can't finish in two hours, even with the teacher's help? I blame the teacher. He became positively incoherent when he was trying to explain how to do things on the board. I'm not the only person in the class who knows what he's doing, but I'm the best at it. I usually don't even think when I program. I hear the problem, I see the solution, and I make a program that implements that solution. I do that with nearly everything. I don't think. The answers just bubble into my consciousness and I act on them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Never think that it is your fault that people are dumbasses, unless you can do something about it.

12/02/2005 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home