2005/11/21

I Need A Vacation

I'm going to lay down a thought or two before I move my pile of books, papers, and laundry from my bed to my chair and get some rest for work.

I'm tired of always knowing what I'm going to do tomorrow. I had that thought laying in bed last night. It was the first time I've had insomnia in I can't remember how long. My days have become too monotonous. I never want to get up in the morning. I've come to the conclusion that I need either a vacation or someone to be my significan other. I think the latter would be better because it'd have a more longterm effect, but my problem (for today at least) isn't so much loneliness but a lack of spontaniety and randomness in my days. I can tell you right now what I'm going to do for the majority of this week. Thanksgiving throws in a wildcard, but not a big enough one to get me out of this funk. If that's all it took, weekends would do me just fine. I really know better, but I'm going to pretend the sense of accomplishment if I finish reading something before I crash tonight will make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home