2005/09/04

Not That Anyone Cares

Whew. Gotta let my computer cool down after that 5.5 hour Diablo II marathon. I only had to play for 4 hours for my Game Analysis assignment. That's just the kind of student I am. (You can laugh now.) In that time I've gotten my Necromancer up to level 12 and I'm running around with a posse of 4 skeletons, 1 skeleton mage, 1 clay golem, and a hired rogue with fire arrows. The rogue with fire arrows isn't as cool as the one who had ice arrows, but she kinda died.

Do you have any idea how messy a battlefield can get when you make your fallen enemies' bodies explode so their reanimated skeletons can kill even more of them? I'm also wondering how scary it would be if you and your buddy were randomly wandering around in a cave when you were attacked by four skeletons, you kill(?) one skeleton, but then they get your buddy and she explodes and her skeleton stands up and helps the other three kill you. What a way to go. That's what you get for having blue skin and running around in caves. Freak.

In other news, more open source type stuff. I discovered the Open Game License today. It was made by the Open Gaming Foundation. Actually, I just found out on the OGF website the license was drafted by Wizards of the Coast. Which helps explain why they have a whole bunch of Dungeons and Dragons stuff released under the license.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

Though I've never played the game, that post made me laugh...blue skinned freakes. Te he.

9/05/2005 2:39 AM  
Anonymous me again said...

I can't spell late at night. Te he.

9/05/2005 2:39 AM  
Blogger Loreli said...

Let me get this straight...
You were given an assignment in a real life class to play Diablo II for four hours?!?! These kinds of homework assignments are going to earn you a college degree? I'm sitting in Advanced Research Methods learning how to operate SPSS and SAS so I can analyze statistics that I really don't give a fuck about and you're playing DIABLO II FOR FIVE AND A HALF HOURS and that makes you a good student! WTF! Why do I even bother?

9/05/2005 7:58 AM  
Blogger repeter said...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!@!11!@!@!!11

9/05/2005 10:56 AM  
Blogger Alustriel said...

Even though I played and beat the game twice, I still couldn't get into it.

9/07/2005 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home