2005/08/17

So, I Was Sitting and Thinking

about what to have for my afternoon snack. This snack, falling between work and school, is usually pretty substantial for me--almost amounting to a fourth meal. I was thinking sammiches, but I don't have any sandwich meat and a cheese sammich didn't sound too good. Then, I remembered I have peanut butter. A second later I remembered I had grape jelly I really just want to get rid of so I can buy more peach jelly. Then I gasped as it hit me like a semi running late on its shipment (apt, right?)...peanut butter AND jelly.

It really took too long to realize, but once I did realize it and the plan came to fruition it was amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Realizations like that just get my whole day going better.

8/19/2005 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home