2005/07/29

Speaker For The Dead

Star Trek is much better than I've given it credit for. And Speaker for the Dead was AMAZING.

The stove/oven is finally rewired and working correctly. I've been burning everything I eat! You should've seen that pizza last night. An extra five minutes took it from it looks like another five minutes wouldn't hurt to black. All of it.

You all should totally read Speaker for the Dead. Not only was it a damn good book, but it gave me some new thoughts on keeping secrets.

Next up: A Scanner Darkly. I'm gonna hammer through it because I'm so excited to start Xenocide, the next book in the Ender series.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alustriel said...

You think Star Trek is good, try Stargate ! I got Alexander hooked!

7/31/2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger repeter said...

Indeed, Stargate is a good one. Although I have dissed it in the past; sorry Mrs. Sean's Mom!

7/31/2005 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home