2005/07/16

Ghetto-Style

I thought you could add polls to your posts, but I can't figure out how so I'm going to do this ghetto style.

If I choose to blow my Vegas money I had saved up, what should I get with it?

  1. Neuros II
  2. Sony Librie
  3. Pool tournaments until I'm broke
  4. Pocket PC
  5. Electric Shaver
  6. PSP

I'm quite smitten with the Librie right now. So obsessed with learning more I barely took the time to blog it. I really wish it wasn't the only device so far to use e-Ink.

I forgot to mention last post that it runs on Linux.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

After reading what the Neuros is, I say definitely the Neuros. Of course, an electric shaver could be good too, but you've already got the green pulsating mach 3.

7/16/2005 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home