2005/07/09

Behind the Boathouse I'll Show You My Dark Secret

Grocery shopping at 7:30 am on a Saturday is very nice. There's no one around to run carts into you. There's no one around to give you dirty looks for reading magazines you don't plan on buying (because Jessica Simpson's on the cover) while they read magazines they don't plan on buying. You can sing to the music while you casually stroll down the aisles. If the employes putting things away hear you, they just smirk a bit.

But, yeah, turns out I got paid for the 4th of July. I thought I'd missed the day and had to make it up today. I could've stayed at the pool hall another coupla hours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I promise you, I will treat you well, my sweet angel, so help me Jesus.

7/09/2005 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home