2005/06/29

Well Butter My Backside

and call me a biscuit. I was lucky enough to get off work early today because I was there until 1 am last night. I had to go back at 8:30 this morning. Apparently, this state has a law stating that you have to have at least an 8 hour break between shifts. I guess my manager made up for that by showing up 20 minutes late.

But, yeah, the reason I was so lucky is that I'd have missed FedEx if I wasn't already home. The lady was just about to put the little door hanger on our doorknob telling me to pick up my package in Denver after 6 pm tomorrow. The little device in the picture is the last piece I need for my NAS. I'm not as excited as I thought I'd be. Maybe its because I know moving motherboards around isn't the most fun thing to do in a computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home