2005/06/21

Two Thirds of the 15mm Splinter Were Embedded in My Finger

In an effort to start reading books faster than I buy them, I think I might start reading a different book every day. I'd have a Monday book, a Tuesday book, etc. I'd go in cycles of seven, so if I finished Tuesday's book, I'd start reading Tuesday's book on Monday as well until all seven are finished. I don't read much on weekends, so maybe I'd just do five at a time and read my favorite or what I'm most behind on on the weekends.

All of this might be spreading myself too thin. Maybe I should just plain read more.

I should also make it a goal to read all of the current Harry Potter books before the seventh is out. Finishing them before July 16th is a tad unrealistic.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

That's brilliant, yet crazy...maybe something I should try during the school year.

6/22/2005 1:21 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

WOOOO, Go Rodman!!

6/22/2005 12:13 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ahhh! I wish I could remember where I was in 5 different books at the same time. I'm still not through with Hitchhiker's guide, which I started in the fall.

6/22/2005 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home