2005/06/13

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

I watch a crapload of movies, so I'm going to start making you read about them. Today was Lemony Snicket and The Matrix: Revolutions. Revolutions I've watched before but not the other one.

I'm under the impression that I enjoyed this movie more than the general public. I never heard much good about it. I thought Jim Carey was pretty good. To avoid sounding like a pedophile I'm going to have to say the girl who played Violet (Emily Browning) is going to be pretty when she's older. Well, she's 16.5 years old. The gap between my parents is nearly twice that. That's the standard I usually go by. But I think 20 and 24 would be better than 16 and 20. Why am I still talking about this?

Speaking of things like that, I think I've changed a bit. I used to avoid even mentioning what girls I thought were attractive in movies. Now I've gone as far as giving the impression that the actresses were my favorite parts of certain movies (Garden State). Aside from that, I don't know what's different. Oh, I do get more annoyed with certain people. I just feel different. I feel older.

I agree with Meagan, I need a girlfriend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody NEEDS a girlfriend.

6/13/2005 2:40 AM  
Blogger GhostMaster said...

You can have a girlfriend when you feel ready. Try dating, that's more fun anyway. Ask a girl out, go on a date and then don't call her for a week. Maybe ask another girl on a date during that time. If you liked the first date better, call that girl up. If she doesn't answer your calls, then go on a second date with the second girl. It's an ongoing process of which most of today's youth has lost touch with.

6/13/2005 7:31 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

OMG... it is a conspiracy... All the boys in the world really are mean. This sucks. JK. I think Mr./Mrs./thing anonymous maybe be right. Nobody really NEEDS a girlfriend, but we are nice to have around. Thing is, if you go into something, thinking to yourself, I NEED this or that, or I NEED a girlfriend, or I NEED a boyfriend, you're not looking at it right. You should go into it, thinking, I enjoy this person. Or I really like them. Or better yet, I could see this working out. but anyhow, that's my two cents, take it or leave it, it's up to you. Take care, and perk up. People like being around happy people.

6/14/2005 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home