2005/06/14

By "Need A Girlfriend" I Mean I Need More of a Life

I just initialized a Windows Update with the mouse connected to my Linux laptop. It was weird. I've been using Synergy to control both of my active computers with my laptop's keyboard and mouse. It rocks almost as much as having dual monitors. The other screen just happens to be a whole different computer running a whole different OS.

Anonymous commenter, I know who you are. I'll let my post title explain for me.

Oh, I almost forgot. Ya know how you can't password protect your network shares in XP Home? Well, you can keep anyone that doesn't have a username and password on your system out, which is all I've ever wanted it for anyways. You'll find the directions here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you've got things in perspective. And that you know who I am, cause damn, I hate anonymous comments.

6/14/2005 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home