2005/05/12

Tired

My Main Arab Man didn't make bowling tonight, but since it was only $1 a game, my roommate and I bowled until a chunk of skin fell off my thumb. It stings like a mofo. I also managed to bring my average score down, while watching Paul roll two turkeys including five strokes in a row.

I went to Wal-Mart to pick up the pattern and material to get started on the robe, then remembered that I forgot to write down the pattern number I need. I hate not having a close Wal-Mart. So, if my date plans don't work out tomorrow I'll be making the 20 minute drive again with the number scribbled in my Palm Pilot. I might just buy one like Paul. He actually didn't pay $200. It was less than $40. I'm suspicious of the quality. Oh, yeah; turns out the material I was looking at is 100% polyester. Natural fabrics are way better for things like this. Oh, well. I need sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home