2005/04/24

SHE SMELLED LIKE AN ANGEL OUGHT TO SMELL

oH, my God.
The Hard Goodbye. The first volume of Frank Miller's Sin City was awesome. Books and graphic novels are different from movies in a way no one can explain, so I won't try to say its any better or any worse. Its just awesome. Just like the movie.

To anyone reading this, do you think, "SHE SMELLED LIKE AN ANGEL OUGHT TO SMELL.", means Goldie smelled like sex? I think not and if you think it does you're heartless. You don't kill the way Marv did for a cheap fuck, Goddamn you. If you think it means she smelled like sex, you weren't even watching the movie.

"THEN THE DAMNEDEST THING HAPPENS. FOR A SECOND I SMELL THAT ANGEL SMELL THAT BELONGED ONLY TO GOLDIE." Does that sound like the smell of sex? No, it doesn't. No, I won't drop it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

I agree.

4/25/2005 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home