2004/10/09

Sweet Ride

My plan for the last two or three years has been for the first brand new car I buy out of college to be a hydrogen fuel cell vehicle. I'm still sticking to it, but now I have a backup plan. Now, I'm gettin' a Smart Car. Not the fastest thing on the road, but it gets killer gas mileage (over 4 times what I get right now), and it looks pretty cool. The Wired article says the body panels are almost as easy to change as a cell phone face plate, so I could drive a different color car for each day of the week, just like my daydream of having a different Mini Cooper for each day of the week once I get rich.
I don't know much about cars, so if it looks cool and runs well it usually meets my standards. You can also read this MSNBC article.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sw33t_l33t_chix0r said...

dude, get a Mini! Or a nice BMW! they would be more fun to drive around Lichtenstien!

10/12/2004 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home